- Cloud Services
- Azure SQL Server
- Azure Functions
- Azure Storage
- Azure Container Registry
- Azure Container Apps
- GIS (in general)
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. Therefore, this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or similar fields is preferred; or work history equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in Cloud-based systems to architect, build and deploy micro services-base applications (Azure preferred)
- Proven experience as a software architect
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and processes
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English fluently
- Responsibilities may include other tasks needed to help support Texas811
- Available when needed
Physical Demands/ADA Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; and individuals may need to sit or stand for long periods of time. Individuals must be able to type, operate telephones, computer equipment, and audio headphones. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist, or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities; duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.