Responsibilities of a SPANISH-SPEAKING PRESCHOOL TEACHER include:
· Creating a safe and nurturing and welcoming learning environment for our preschoolers.
· Assisting in preparing fun and engaging lesson plans geared towards hands-on learning.
· Sharing the Latin culture with the children.
· Setting classroom rules and expectations using positive discipline.
· Being able to work together with other teachers to plan and implement lessons and activities.
· Helping each child reach their full potential through individualized attention with a focus on engaging them in conversation and hands-on learning.
· Documenting childrens daily activities and developmental growth, and keeping parents informed of any daily problems or issues.
· Maintaining positive relationships and communication with students, parents, and team members at all times.
· Other duties as assigned by the Director.
Requirements of a SPANISH-SPEAKING PRESCHOOL TEACHER include:
· Bachelor's degree preferred. A high school degree or equivalent required
· Speak, read, and write Spanish fluently
· Demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and early childhood development
Preferred Skills and Abilities of a SPANISH-SPEAKING PRESCHOOL TEACHER include:
· Previous teaching experience with young children
· Experience in early childhood development
· Basic English proficiency