For over 100 years, Daisy Brand has been a family-owned and operated company committed to providing the freshest, most wholesome dairy products with over half a billion in revenues. The company is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with manufacturing plants in Garland, Texas (opened in 1998), Casa Grande, Arizona (opened in 2008), and Wooster, Ohio (opened in late 2015).
Having grown to above a 50 share, Daisy Sour Cream is the Nations number one brand with distribution in all 50 states. Additionally, Daisy is the largest brand in food service, military, and club and is recognized by consumers for A Dollop of Daisy, a tagline that put this once small brand on the map.
Daisy's core values are Clean and Trust, which are woven into everything we do. In 2008, the company was given the impressive American Business Ethics award, awarded by Foundation for Financial Service Professionals.
While maintaining a strong culture of curious and innovative problem-solvers, Daisy Brand tripled employment over the last 15 years. The future looks bright with the opening of its third facility to further strengthen the foundation for growth.
Daisy Brand offers an industry leading benefits package that includes:
- A no-deductible, $0 premium option for employee-only health coverage.
- 401(k) with 50% company match on first 8% of earnings you contribute.
- Safe harbor and profit sharing company contributions to 401(k).
- Company paid short and long term disability coverage.
- Company paid 2X annual salary life and AD&D insurance.
- 4 weeks annual paid time off.
- Extra time off for volunteering.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fitness membership reimbursement.
- And more
Daisy Brand is a nicotine-free company. Daisy Brand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and disabled encouraged to apply.