- Ability to read and interpret paper and computer-based maps
- Ability to calculate and convert measurements and distances
- Ability to interpret directions and instructions by phone, computer, or paper
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Good grammar, voice, and diction
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful)
This job operates primarily in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
Required Education and Experience
- 1-3 years of customer service experience with the general public
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English and Spanish fluently
Physical Demands/ADA Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; and individuals may need to sit or stand for long periods of time. Individuals must be able to type, operate telephones, computer equipment, and audio headphones. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the work day.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities; duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.