The BMA's primary responsibility is to make profile calls to buyers. A profile is a one-page description of our M&A Client Company that is mailed and emailed to a list of qualified pre-approved buyers. The BMA follows up the mailing / emailing with a phone call to confirm who reviews M&A opportunities, confirm that the right person receives it, and frequently email additional copies to ensure each buyer on the list has been able to review the opportunity. Once the BMA connects with a buyer, the BMA describes our client company and has a high-level conversation to determine buyer interest. The goal of this activity is to obtain signed confidentiality agreements from buyers that may have interest, collect information sharing, fact finding, and influencing people to consider our clients as acquisition candidates.
- Ability to make 60 - 100 calls per day getting past gate-keepers to decision makers
- Superb oral communication skills
- Light company contact verification research
- Ability to navigate and update contact information in our Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency
- Consistently achieve quotas
- PC familiarity and proficient typing skills
- Post-Secondary education is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year in sales and business is required
- Background in financial services or investment banking is a plus
New BMA's will receive one-half day of initial training and continued oversight, and sales development training.