This is a telecommute/work-from-home position. Employee must provide:
1. A quiet work-from-home space.
2. Reliable high-speed internet service that can be hard-wired via Ethernet cable.
The Damage Prevention Agents input and process locate requests electronically and telephonically using the Texas811 data input systems. Agents communicate daily with customers and members, while providing the best service in damage prevention and public safety.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Process locate requests electronically and telephonically
- Communicate with customers and members concerning locate requests
- Transfer members and customers to appropriate departments
- Make changes to or cancel tickets as requested by customers
- Answer all assigned calls within IO seconds
- Notify a DPS when having technical issues
- Handles all customer interactions in a professional manner
- Assist with Contact Center needs and other duties as assigned Presents themselves professionally