Ready to take your management career to the next level? Join our team and become part of the exciting world of show business!
Join Picture Show Entertainment to expand your skills and lead your team in delivering an excellent guest experience in a fast-paced, clean, and safe environment. We are a family-friendly movie theater that provides entertainment at affordable pricing.
As the General Manager of the theater, you will motivate your management team and staff in delivering an excellent guest experience to each customer in a clean and safe environment while following Picture Show Entertainment Policies and Procedures. You will work with young people to teach them how to become great crew members and make sure all guests “Share the Experience”!
• Consistently create a welcoming environment for guests by greeting, anticipating needs, exceeding expectations, and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service.
• Assist with training and development of staff. Supervise, motivate, and coach staff to sustain exceptional levels of performance and appropriately counsel staff when they are not meeting expectations.
• Perform daily opening and closing, operational and administrative duties.
• Ensure clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Constantly monitor theater, property, and equipment. Must be able to perform minor repairs around the theater and troubleshoot and perform minor repairs of equipment.
• Learn and enforce cash handling procedures. Responsible for cash drawers, petty cash, and deposits.
• Prepare daily communications and run reports to monitor theater performance.
• Operate projection equipment including projectors, servers, and sound equipment. Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Monitor schedule, breaks, and daily staffing needs based on round attendance.
• Assist in inventory process: accurately count inventory, place, and receive orders, and limit inventory loss or waste.
• Enforce company policies and procedures.
• Resolve guest and staff issues in a timely and positive manner.
• Maintain regular personal attendance.