A Picture Show Crew Member creates a warm and welcome environment for all guests by providing exceptional customer service. All associates may be considered for cross-training and some may be assigned duties in one or more areas at management discretion.
Picture Show Employment Perks Include:
- Employee discounts
- Free movies
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Provide exceptional customer service by answering guest questions or directing them to the appropriate place in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Clean and maintain a safe and orderly environment in the exterior and interior areas of the theater.
- Complete transactions by greeting guests, operate point-of-sale (POS) terminals, handling food items, make change accurately, and graciously assisting all patrons.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to customer service, cash handling, tearing tickets, and checking IDs when needed.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty accounts, suggestive selling, and upselling soft drinks, combo deals, candies and other food items.
- Monitor auditoriums frequently for picture and sound quality.
- Follow all Picture Show policies and procedures to ensure an environment that is safe, clean, and in good repair.
- Maintain consistent personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate American Disabilities Act (ADA) equipment.
- Ability to learn and understand the proper procedures on how to safely and correctly operate and clean equipment.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, and concession areas.
- Perform daily stocking and general maintenance duties.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Perform custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures etc.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials after training.
- Ensure proper security of cash, receipts, and tickets.
- Enforce movie rating system.
- Assist with other crew functions and perform other duties as directed.
We embrace the concept of Servant Leadership. A Servant Leader puts the needs of the employees first and helps them develop and perform as highly as possible. While traditionally the employees exist to serve the leader, Servant Leadership requires just the opposite. At Picture Show leaders exist to make sure the needs of the people who follow them are met. When placed in a position of leadership, it is not for you to pursue greater wealth or some feeling of power. Instead you are called upon to help ensure the personal growth, success, and productivity of the team. The team’s needs always come before the leaders.