Trinity Christian Academy is looking for individuals who love working with children in grades PreK-8th. TCA’s after school care program (ASC) offers supervised time for students to play, complete homework, and engage in other age-appropriate activities. The hours are flexible; M-Th 3:00- 5:30; F 1:00-5:00. Very competitive pay rate based on experience.
TCA students of anyone working ASC attend the program at no cost.
- Supervision of children attending After School Care (ASC)
- Assist students in ASC with academics and homework as needed
- Engage with children in recreational activities such as games, art and sports
- Ensure the safety and security of the children attending ASC
- Demonstrate the fruits of the spirit (Gal. 5:22-23) in daily work, and interactions with students and colleagues
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working with youth ages 4-14 required
- Enjoy working with children
- Ability to work with and love children and the learning environment
- Fully in line with TCA's Christian values and Biblical Statements and Policies
- Have a willing heart for service (Ephesians 6:7)
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
- High physical demands of teaching (including, but not limited to standing, reaching, stooping, squatting down, kneeling, lifting and daily moving of supplies)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with colleagues, students and parents, answering questions in a professional and friendly manner
Position: After School Care Worker
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Flexible during Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-5:30pm and Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm - during the school year only
The intent of this posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
If you have applied for a position at TCA within the last 12 months, please contact Dina Brown and ask to have that application submitted for the new position that you are interested in. We encourage you to send a cover letter for the new position, as well as updated references and employment history, if applicable. Depending on the new position that you are applying for, we may have additional application questions that you will need to answer. If so, Dina will contact you.