- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting is recommended
- Should have at least three years of experience in compliance, auditing, financial analysis, or risk management
- Applicable experience in nonprofit governance, administration, grants management, and compliance
- Working knowledge of nonprofit business operations and federal/state grant and contract funding mechanisms
- A broad base of relevant technical knowledge and skills related to accounting and financial management and procurement systems, fund accounting experience desirable.
- Good research, data management, and statistical analysis skills
- Possession of project management skills is preferable
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Applications, proficiency in Excel and Word
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality is required at all times
Microsoft Office 10 experience is required, including PowerPoint and Publisher
Must be a quick learner who is able to maintain accurate records in a cloud-based database management system, generate Excel cumulative reports and manage e-mails.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an individual would experience when supporting a resource center and food pantry in an administrative role. Multi-tasking is essential. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or special needs to perform the essential functions. The ability to manage stress, build professional and collaborative relationships, work in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment, and reason through complex business situations is required.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. There will be some lifting (up to 25 pounds).