Sales Support Coordinator - Showroom
Quick Summary of our Exciting Opportunity:
The Lights Fantastic Pro showroom in Dallas is currently expanding our sales team to keep pace with our growing business. The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for providing the behind-the-scenes support to our inside and outside team of Lighting Sales Consultants. This involves setting up and tracking all projects related to supplying lighting, and associated products to our customers’ construction or remodeling projects. This also includes coordinating with the lighting sales consultants on quotes, proposals, sales orders, tasks, statuses, and deadlines, executing as required, ensuring steps are not missed and deadlines are being met. May also provide backup sales assistance in the showroom when sales consultants are unavailable.
We invite you to visit the attached link to learn more about us or take a virtual tour of our beautiful showrooms: https://www.lightsfantasticpro.com/about-lights-fantastic-pro/
Come experience the magic of lighting!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer focused
- Polished & Professional
- Possess superb organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills
Ideally, we’re seeking someone with project coordination or sales support experience, preferably in a lighting or construction building trades environment.
Snapshot of Responsibilities:
- Track all projects (project data, statuses, updates, etc.) & escalate
- Work w/lighting sales consultants to stay on top of projects
- Assist lighting sales consultants in the preparation of quotes, proposals, sales orders, and coordination with material deliveries to meet construction deadlines
- Provide showroom sales assistance to project clients when lighting sales consultant is unavailable
- Track and follow up on Lien Releases (especially conditional waivers) to projects’ expected financial goals
- Follow up on projects w/30 day terms via calls and emails
- Create and maintain New Project Checklist
- Ensure payment of cash sale transactions, and accurate recording in the system
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external customers and vendors
- Participate in project meetings and project site meetings, where applicable
(For a full list of responsibilities, and the desired skills & attributes, please visit our careers page and click on the job description)
Why Work for Saylite (dba Lights Fantastic): Enjoy the opportunity to have a true impact on the business, and be a key facilitator in bringing the lighting experience to our partners and customers. Saylite offers a competitive compensation package, a range of healthcare benefits, company sponsored life insurance, PTO, and 401k.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature & levels of the work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, & skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment & are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Saylite is an equal opportunity employer.