CNC Press Brake Operator
Ask us about our “Stay” Bonus – And Employee Referral Bonuses
(We are “Background Friendly*)
We are seeking Experienced Press Brake Operators to help us build and expand upon our strong product line. In this important role, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and operating the CNC Press Brake Equipment (Amada, Accupress & Safan)
- Making products to exact specifications, per plan & customer requirements
- Following all safety guidelines and requirements
Do you have what it takes? (Aka: Skills & Requirements)
- 2+ years CNC press brake experience, including setup
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Quality focused
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse environment (exposure to heat, cold, dust, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Visual acuity required to safely operate machinery, read computer screens, written documents, inspect materials, products, etc.
Our Benefits Plan: Paid Time Off, Healthcare Plans, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance & other Supplemental Plans
Make a difference in a growing, dynamic organization that has been in business since 1964. Saylite is on the fast track to become one of the most dynamic companies in commercial lighting. We are large enough to have a strong foundation, yet small enough for you to make things happen, and feel like you are contributing to the success of the company
It is an amazing time in lighting. It can enhance life and work in powerful ways, with technology creating new opportunities every day.
Join us to be a part of this amazing adventure!
*Also, we believe in "Second Chances" and are "Background Friendly". While we make no promises of employment, (as with any applicant), we will evaluate past history on a case by case basis.
Thanks for checking us out!