TCA was founded on the purpose of educating and developing the whole person for the glory of God, we integrate faith with learning because we believe God created us in His image to be lovers and learners of Him, of our neighbors and of all creation. Our students are challenged academically through rigorous curriculum in 21st century classrooms. We are dedicated to preparing our students to pursue higher education at the country's most prestigious and challenging colleges and universities. Through a combination of called and caring teachers, low student turnover and active family involvement, the TCA experience is one of community. Families, faculty and students develop long-standing relationships built on a pursuit of excellence in every area and a shared commitment to Jesus Christ.
Trinity Christian Academy is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and knowledgeable employee to join our education community who meets the following criteria:
- Has a desire to work in a private, independent, conservative, evangelical Christian college preparatory school
- Is a committed Christian, active in your local church and growing in your personal walk with Christ
- Has a passion for your areas of specialty, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with students and parents
- Has a personal lifestyle and character that are above reproach
- Welcomes the opportunity to disciple and mentor students, helping develop godly character in their lives