We are looking for a dedicated coach and Christ follower to be the Upper School Cross Country Assistant Coach for the 2020-2021 school year. This position will start in August, 2022.
- Attend all Upper School Cross Country practices (5 days per week)
- Attend all Upper School Cross Country meets (1 per week)
- Assist Head Varsity Coach with Cross Country parent meetings for Middle School, JV and Varsity
- Assist with communication with parents and administration
- A strong commitment to the positive development of the Cross-Country program at TCA
- Ability to instill teamwork and community within a group of athletes pointing them to Christ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with high school students in Cross Country preferred
- Knowledge of the sport of running
- Ability to build a good rapport with student and parents
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
- Eye-hand, mind-eye coordination, physical dexterity
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, jump and run
- Early mornings required
Position: Upper School Cross Country Assistant Coach
Dates: August 2022 - February 2023
Hours: Part-time, seasonal
The intent of this posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
If you have applied for a position at TCA within the last 12 months, please contact Dina Brown and ask to have that application submitted for the new position that you are interested in. We encourage you to send a cover letter for the new position, as well as updated references and employment history, if applicable. Depending on the new position that you are applying for, we may have additional application questions that you will need to answer. If so, Dina will contact you.