We are looking for a dedicated coach and Christ follower to Coach the TCA Varsity Girls Track team. Currently, this position is not a full-time position.
- Attend track practices during off-season and the regular season
- Plan and organize practices
- Plan warm-up, conditioning, track drills for practice
- Document and plan weekly character lessons
- Assist with ordering for all track uniforms
- Manage miscellaneous items
- Organize and run parent meetings
- Communicate with parents on a weekly basis (scheduling, updates etc.)
- Ability to motivate and improve performance of athletes and assistant coaches.
- A strong commitment to the positive development of the track program at TCA
- Ability to instill teamwork and community within a group of athletes pointing them to Christ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with middle school athletes in track
- Knowledge of the sport of track
- Ability to build a good rapport with student and parents
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
- Eye-hand, mind-eye coordination, physical dexterity
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, jump and run
Position: Varsity Track Girls Coach
Dates: October 2022
Hours: Part-time, seasonal
The intent of this posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
If you have applied for a position at TCA within the last 12 months, please contact Dina Brown and ask to have that application submitted for the new position that you are interested in. We encourage you to send a cover letter for the new position, as well as updated references and employment history, if applicable. Depending on the new position that you are applying for, we may have additional application questions that you will need to answer. If so, Dina will contact you.