We are looking for a dedicated coach and Christ follower to be the Middle School Football Receiver's Coach for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Demonstrate a positive, proactive attitude that reflects Christian principles when interacting with student athletes - on and off of the field
- Cultivate the emotional health of the team with encouragement and positive reinforcement as the primary tool for motivation
- Work with the Offensive Coordinator to develop game plan
- Attend all football practices and games
- Instruct student athletes in the fundamental skills, strategy and training necessary for being an offensive receiver
- A strong commitment to the positive development of the football program at TCA
- Ability to instill teamwork and community within a group of athletes pointing them to Christ
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coaching middle school boys in football
- Ability to build a good rapport with students and parents
- Played a college sport is preferred but not required
- Experience in coaching high school football is required
- Familiarity with TAPPS rules for football is preferred
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
- Normal physical demands of coaching
- Monday—Thursday afternoon hours required
Position: Middle School Football Receiver's Coach
Reports To: Head Football Coach
Start Date: August 1
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The intent of this posting is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by employees of this job and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
If you have applied for a position at TCA within the last 12 months, please contact Dina Brown and ask to have that application submitted for the new position that you are interested in. We encourage you to send a cover letter for the new position, as well as updated references and employment history, if applicable. Depending on the new position that you are applying for, we may have additional application questions that you will need to answer. If so, Dina will contact you.