Trinity Christian Academy is looking for individuals who love working with children in grades PreK-8th. TCA’s after school care program offers supervised time for students to play, complete homework, and engage in other age-appropriate activities. The hours are flexible; M-Th 3:00- 6:00; F 1:00-5:30.
- Supervision of children attending After School Care (ASC)
- Assist students in ASC with academics and homework as needed
- Ensure the safety and security of the children attending ASC
Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working with youth ages 4-14 required
- Enjoy working with children
- Ability to work with children, love for children and learning
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements
- High physical demands of teaching (including, but not limited to standing, reaching, stooping, squatting down, kneeling, lifting and daily moving of supplies)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally with colleagues, students and parents, answering questions in a professional and friendly manner.
Position: After School Care Worker
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Flexible during Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-6:00pm and Friday 1:00pm-5:30pm
If you have applied for a position at TCA within the last 12 months, please contact Dina Brown and ask to have that application submitted for the new position that you are interested in. We encourage you to send a cover letter for the new position, as well as updated references and employment history, if applicable. Depending on the new position that you are applying for, we may have additional application questions that you will need to answer. If so, Dina will contact you.